We are seeking to recruit a Paralegal for our busy Criminal Department. Ideal candidates will be experienced in Criminal Defence Work. Police Station Qualification will be an advantage. All candidates must have a degree at 2 (i) or above and will be expected to be passionate about criminal law.
Working out of both our Ilford and Stratford offices, the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Casework under the instruction of a fee earner
- Attending clients and taking instructions
- Dealing with correspondence under the supervision of a fee earner
- Maintaining accurate time recording
Candidates are expected to be able to demonstrate:
- A willingness to study for and achieve the Police Station accreditation
- A strong academic background with a Law degree
- Clear understanding and application of Criminal Law
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
A demanding role offering exposure to high quality work, competitive remuneration and career progression prospects for the right Paralegal.
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to Toni Young at: