Criminal Defence Solicitor
Edwards Duthie Shamash Solicitors, a legal 500 firm, has a vacancy for a solicitor in criminal litigation.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join our respected criminal department. Ideally, you will be qualified as a Duty Solicitor but, if not, we will provide training and support to the right candidate to achieve this qualification.
You will be an experienced advocate or someone with the enthusiasm to develop advocacy skills. This is an opportunity for a person with the right skills and aptitude to develop professionally. The successful candidate will have the experience of working in a challenging but stimulating environment and the opportunity to work alongside successful and experienced solicitor advocates.
Your work would embrace all aspects of Criminal Law, from advisory work, police stations, proceedings in the Court of Appeal and all stages in between.
Successful candidates will have: –
- A first –rate knowledge of criminal law and procedure.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to organise work and meet deadlines.
- Good IT skills.
- To demonstrate the highest standards of client care
- To be able to provide quality advice to clients
- To be able to work effectively, with flexibility in your approach to work.
You will be able to demonstrate the highest standards of client care, quality advice to clients and flexibility in your approach to work.
Applications to include CV and Covering Letter