Everybody needs a home and some people are entitled to help from their local authority in finding one. Securing the assistance you need can sometimes be difficult.
- Are you homeless or threatened with homelessness within the next 28 days?
- Have you asked for help from your local authority for help but they have refused to take an application?
- Has the local authority refused to provide you with emergency accommodation pending a written decision?
- Has the local authority issued a decision refusing to assist you?
- Is the temporary accommodation provided by the local authority unsuitable?
If so, we can help.
Edwards Duthie Shamash Solicitors has a team of housing lawyers with considerable expertise in this area. We have helped thousands of clients to secure accommodation that is suitable for their needs. We can ensure that you receive the help that you are entitled to and can challenge any negative decisions made. If it becomes necessary we may be able to take your case to court. It is often helpful to seek early legal advice so please get in touch if you think we can help.
If your income is low, legal aid will be available to represent you. If you would like to know more or need our help please call us now on 020 8514 9000 and ask to speak with one of our Housing lawyers.