• Searching...

Community Care

Sometimes, we all need a little help.

Community Care

We are experts in Community Care

Sometimes we all need a little help but it isn’t always that easy and securing the right kind of help can be difficult. Edwards Duthie Shamash Solicitors can help.

Community care is available across the UK and can be provided for families in most communities. This could be services or accommodation, funded by local authorities or the NHS.

If you think you might need help with any of the following, please get in touch:

  • The provision of residential and other accommodation;
  • Help with personal care and domestic routines;
  • Help to keep someone safe;
  • Support to be involved in work, education or learning;
  • Support to undertake family and other social roles and responsibilities;
  • Housing adaptations and the provision of aids and equipment;
  • Respite care; and
  • Help for carers

We can also assist with cases dealt with in the Court of Protection. The Court of Protection makes decisions for those lacking mental capacity. This can include decisions about:

  • A person’s medical treatment
  • Where they should live
  • What type of contact they should have with their family or others
  • Issues relating to their finances and property

We have specialist lawyers who will deal with your case with care and sensitivity. If you would like to know more or need our help please call us now on 020 8514 9000 and ask to speak with one of our Community Care lawyers.

Skip to content