Adult social care law involves challenging decisions made by social services, public healthcare services or government departments, where they may have acted unlawfully in providing or funding services to vulnerable, mentally incapacitated or disabled adults.
Our Adult Social Care Team
Our highly experienced specialist team provides advice, assistance and representation in relation to challenging a range of health and social care decisions.
If you think you might need help with any of the following, please get in touch:
- The provision of residential and other accommodation
- Help with personal care and domestic routines
- Help to keep someone safe
- Support to be involved in work, education or learning
- Support to undertake family and other social roles and responsibilities
- Housing adaptations and the provision of aids and equipment
- Respite care
- Help for carers
- Challenging a decision about eligibility for NHS continuing healthcare funding
We combine a professional and efficient service with a sensitive and constructive approach to our clients and their cases.
Legal Aid can help meet the costs of legal advice, and representation in court proceedings.
You may be eligible for Legal Aid to cover the costs of our advice and any representation in court. Our friendly and professional team are always willing to take enquiries and advise you whether you have a legal problem that we can assist with and whether you are eligible for Legal Aid.