Our Advice for Landlords
Our housing team is highly regarded for its work in defending possession proceedings for tenants. We use that knowledge and experience to secure excellent and cost-efficient outcomes for our landlord clients. Whether you have one rental property or a large portfolio we can advise and assist you with the following problems:
- Claims for possession based on arrears of rent including preparation of notices
- Claims for possession under section 21 Housing Act 1988
- Defending housing disrepair claims or counterclaims brought by tenants
- Selective and HMO licensing
- Notices of rent increase
- Tenancy deposit issues and defending claims for damages for failure to protect deposits/or failing to serve Prescribed Information
- Termination of “rent guarantee agreements” and other problems with managing agents
- Preparing or reviewing tenancy agreements
We use our expertise in representing tenants to thoroughly risk assess a case before proceedings are issued and will advise you of the steps that need to be taken to minimise the risk of the claim being defended by the tenant or the tenant bringing a counterclaim.
Our landlord clients instruct us again and again and recommend other landlords to us which we believe is testament to the quality of the service we provide.
Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you.